Tuesday, November 13, 2012

butterflies & airplanes... L and I explore Mounts Botanical Garden

I hear airplanes! I see butterflies!
Gotta TOUCH this one. 



Mommy, check it. Airplanes! 

Let's go mommy! Lots of paths to wander...

A bench nestled amidst a babbling brook.

Perhaps we all should garden...

Always thankful for my Ergo. 

I felt like I was sharing a slice of my childhood with Liam.

We meandered...

And explored...

and crossed over...

On butterfly watch!

There they are!

Butterflies loved these!

Look!

Monet would've approved.



Is it a bug? Is it a leaf?  Cool. 

3 comments:

  1. Liam is so cute pointing up inquisitively! How are you just discovering this little nature sanctuary? Looks like a enchanting escape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. เคล็ดลับหาเงินเข้าห้องเรียน บน pgslot เหมาะอย่างยิ่ง กับสภาพแวดล้อม เสมือนจริง ในห้องเรียน pgslot ของการเล่น ที่ประทับใจ สุดพลังเนื่องจากเป็นการกระตุ้นให้เกิดความคิดสร้างสรรค์

    ReplyDelete
  3. 35 slot joker เป็นเกมสล็อตที่มีการออกแบบให้เป็นเอกลักษณ์และเยี่ยมยอดมากกว่า PGSLOT ปกติ มีความแตกต่างกันอย่างชัดเจนด้วยระบบการเล่นง่าย ๆ

    ReplyDelete