Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Life's a Blur. Pause. Reflect... on L.

Two facts: I'm not videoing enough and I'm not writing enough. Liams doing the coolest new things every single day.

He's saying new words all the time. Tonight he keeps saying "where it is?" In his own little way. 

He's "driving" his boat on wheels with pride. 

He's crawling up on the couch, sitting quietly and paying close attention to sesame street. 

He brings both me and my dad books over and over, and adores being read to. He will "read" to you too, turning each page, pointing at the words and talking. 

And he tickles us! Saying "teeegy teeegy teeegy". 

Liam finally takes a decent nap without me holding him! And night time sleep has improved by leaps and bounds. Attachment parent mommies and non-cry-it-out mommies, be super patient. This will be you one day too. <3


Liam "runs" and breathes hard while he's doing it, pumping his arms, not sure where he saw this, but it's cute. 

He puts his lips to mine when I say give me a kiss. And he comes up behind me and hugs me all the time when I'm sitting on the floor. 

Liam simply rules. Oh & he exhausts. 
Love this (baby?) boy so much. 

4 comments:

  1. Pg Slot รวม ตลาดเกมออนไลน์ในขณะนี้นั้นเติบโตขึ้นอย่างเร็วจนกระทั่งไม่ได้นึกฝัน pg slot มีผู้เล่นมากมายก่ายกองสนใจกับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ด้วยเหตุว่าสามารถสร้างผลกำไรอย่างมากมาย

    ReplyDelete
  2. ".แนะนำเลย เว็บนี้ทำเงินได้จริง ไม่มีโกง ถอนเท่าไหร่ก็จ่ายเร็ว ทำเงินได้หลักแสนก็ถอนได้ ปั่นสล็อตทุกค่าย แจกโบนัสทุกวัน fortune rabbit สล็อต กดเข้ารับโบนัสง่าย ไม่มีเงื่อนไขใดๆ แจกทุกวันให้กับสมาชิกอย่างแน่นอน รับประกันรีวิวจริง
    "

    ReplyDelete
  3. "รีวิวเว็บที่เล่นจริง ทำเงินได้ไว pg slot เว็บใหม่ 2022 เล่นได้เพียงไม่กี่นาที ก็สามารถทำเงินได้แล้ว สล็อตเว็บใหม่ รวมเกมมากมาย ทำเงินได้สูงสุดหลักแสนบาท เล่นเวลาไหนก็สามารถทำเงินได้ เว็บทำเงินโบนัสแตกง่าย ถอนไวมาก
    "

    ReplyDelete