Friday, October 19, 2012

halloweeny crafts with a feisty toddler

I've found so far, when it comes to creating and crafting with L, that wrapped canvas on a wood frame makes for a sturdy surface for us to work with. We paint with nontoxic  tempera. 

The painting on the left entailed me letting him play with yellow, orange and red paint for a bit, then I converted his creation into an autumn tree with black paint. 

The second painting was created by stamping L's feet in orange paint, then quickly stamping his gooey orange foot on the canvas, repeat on the otherside, voila! I painted the words and jack 'o lantern a bit later. 

I like to finish these precious canvas projects with an imperfect painted border to kind of frame them. I found cool halloweeny plaid ribbon to create hangers on each. The german staple gunned the ribbon to the back of each canvas. 

I jokingly asked if Liam might want to hang them in his college dorm someday... A girl can dream. Ha!

Happy Halloweeny Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. สล็อตเว็บตรง โบนัสแตกบ่อยฝากถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติสะดวกสบายเล่นได้ทุกที่เกมสล็อตทำเงินให้คุณแบบไม่อั้น PG SLOT เว็บตรงแตกง่าย จัดเต็มทดลองเล่นได้เลยที่ pg-slot.game

    ReplyDelete
  2. เว็บ ตรง พี จี คืออะไร เว็บไซต์ที่ให้บริการเกมพีจี และต้องการเข้าเล่นเกมตรงไปยังต้นทางโดยไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ ก็สามารถใช้งานเว็บไซต์ที่เป็นเว็บตรง PG SLOT ได้เลยค่ะ

    ReplyDelete