Monday, April 4, 2011

GOOD LORD HAS MY
APPETITE SKY ROCKETED.

someone is determined to grow, and demanding that i inhale something every five seconds. i can eat a spinach burrito, a side salad and a healthy handful of cinnamon almonds (my lunch on saturday) and scarf down a bowl of cereal an hour later. i feel it's out of my control and am trying crazy hard to make sure that all the crap i am shoveling down isn't crap, for the most part. nevertheless the bump is making itself known and the scale is making me want to puke (don't worry, i won't. i don't!) and as a thank you? liam is kicking the mess out of me. so much so that if i lay really still i can watch my stomach jump up and down and all around. for A LOT of you, all of this is nothing new. but holy WOW is it madness for a 1st timer...
here you go,
THE BUMP

No comments:

Post a Comment